Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Florida Library Association Annual Conference

I attended the FLA Conference in Orlando last week. What did I learn? Among other things, Collaboration through my service at the Registration Desk on Wednesday morning. There were four to five people coordinating different facets of the check-in process that made the whole registration process more efficient. I attended a workshop on Strategic Planning which provided step-by-step instructions on how to conduct your own Strategic Planning Process. I re-connected with some friends and made new ones from the Sunshine Statewide Leadership Institute Workshop. I learned about the latest version of ALEPH v. 19 that will come online at the places I work at this summer. A great conference which inspired me to sign-up for membership as soon as I can this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment